Amazon Recomendations

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why nothing is fetched from GMD_RECIPES_B?

hi All,

This is my first post, YES SIR!
The only reason I didn't post anything so far- no bugs left in Oracle what so ever...LOL.
Seriously, there are plenty of those to go around, yet for the most I came across, there are already solutions/work-arounds published somewhere.
And besides, who am I to decide what is a BUG and what is a FEATURE? :)
So basically, I am going to gather here info that might be not necessarily genuine, yet might have and additional info to supplement previous posts - needless to remind not everybody has account at Metalink.

As for the issue previously mentioned:

Problem: You are able to access Formulas and Recipes  at  Oracle EBS - via several Product Manufacturing Responsibilities, but nothing is ever fetched by SQL*Plus/PL/SQL Developer/TOAD - you name it, no matter what FND_LOBAL.APPS_INITIALIZE() you been trying. 

Solution: I am mainly quoting solution already posted on ONT Forum, though my is rather shorter:
Assign the Oracle EBS User you been using for APPS_INITIALIZE the Formulator Responsibility and here you go!
Link to original post:
https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2230436 

No comments:

Post a Comment